Dubai Health Authority is the government office that issues medical licenses in Dubai. The only way to apply for a dentist license in Dubai, is to submit an application online through the Sheryan system.
How to Apply for a Dentist License
Applying for a dentist license in Dubai is all done online and can take up to 6 weeks to process. Follow these steps to fill out your online application and to submit the relevant documents.
1) Sign up for a DHA e-Service Account. When you first login you’ll need to add some information and choose a default profile.
2) Go to the “Home” page under “Individual” (On the left side of the page). You’ll be taken to the “Individual Home Page.”
3) Click on “Health Licensing Service.”
4) Now you are on the “Professional Home Page.” Click on “New Professional License” under “Professional License.”
5) Fill out the application completely and attach all relevant documents.
6) Pay application fee of 210 AED.
8) Choose a date for your assessment and pay the 510 AED testing fee.
9) Once you pass the assessment, you’ll need to upload a copy of your labor card and proof of malpractice insurance.
10) Pay 3,010 AED license fee.
11) Pick up your license at Dubai Health Authority. You must go in person.
You can also watch the DHA’s step-by-step video showing how to apply for a dentist license in Dubai:
NOTE: Information for this blog was provided by the dentist/dental clinic or retrieved from the public domain. This is not an advertisement. Inclusion in this blog is not an endorsement by The Dental Card and is provided for informational purposes only.